Impact Week 2019
- Sunday 6/23/19:
- Training During Sunday School | 11:30am | CPC Fellowship Hall
- Cookout and Training | 5-7pm | CPC Lawn
- Monday 6/24/19 - Friday 6/28/19:
- Sports & Arts Camp in the Hill (9am-12pm) | John C. Daniels School, 569 Congress Ave., New Haven
- Theology Camp at CPC New Haven (1:30pm-4pm)
- Wednesday 6/26/19:
- Testimony Dinner and Devotions | 5:30pm | Community Lake Park 291 Hall Ave, Wallingford
- Thursday 6/27/19 - Saturday 6/29/19:
- Mercy Projects
- Friday 6/28/19:
- Celebration Dinner | 5:30pm | CPC Lawn
- Saturday 6/29/19:
- Camp BBQ in the Hill | 3pm | 14 Stevens St., New Haven (parking at John C. Daniels School)
- Register for camp here.
- Sports/Arts Camp participants should print and fill out/bring this form on the first day of camp.
- Online volunteer sign-ups have closed. If you would still like to participate please contact the appropriate leader below.
- Sports and Arts Camp: Craig Luekens | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theology Camp: Aaron Rathbun | email@example.com
- Mercy: Jeff Hutchinson | firstname.lastname@example.org