Loving Our Neighbors at CPC New Haven
The summer is a unique time for us to come together in service of one another in our congregation and our local community. Learn about and sign-up for each of these opportunities with the links below. (Youth, rising freshmen to graduating seniors in high school, also have the option to register for Converge Youth Camp.)
- Playground Outreach: every other Wed. & Sat. on the CPC playground 9:30am-11:30am.
- Mercy Projects: various times and locations throughout the summer.
Loving Our Town with CPC in the Hill
As a church community we volunteer to help our sister church CPC in the Hill with several of their important summer ministries:
Loving Our City with Bridges of Hope
Join with other churches throughout Greater New Haven in a day of service to our city and unity amongst ourselves.
- "I Heart New Haven Day": Saturday August 26th from 10am-2pm
- Converge Youth Camp: Jerry Ornelas | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mery Projects: Kaitlyn Jessee | email@example.com
- Playground Outreach: Anna Korver | firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPC in the Hill: Chip Anderson | ChipCPCtheHill@gmail.com
- Bridges of Hope: email@example.com
- General Inquiries: Annie McHugh | firstname.lastname@example.org