Welcome to Christ Presbyterian Church New Haven! Aspiring to be a gospel centered community we talk a lot about making this a “safe place” for real-time sinful people to be in journey with Christ. We hope you feel at home here and in our experience of grace-centered worship. Please visit the links below to connect more fully.
We are presently in a re-opening phase wherein we are offering both live streamed ministry and in-person events. We offer one Worship Service with communion on Sundays at 10am both In-Person and Online, no RSVP is required. In order to allow more people to attend, while following all of our Covid-19 protocols, we will be using both the Sanctuary and a re-imagined worship space in the Fellowship Hall (with a direct audio/video feed of the sanctuary on a big screen). Per order of Governor Lamont under Phase 2.1 regarding religious gatherings, we will operate at 25% capacity, capped at 100, with masks and social distancing. Adult Sunday Studies (a sermon discussion following worship), and our Children's Sunday School, take place both virtually and in-person.
- Update from 11/18/20
- Update from 11/17/20 (b)
- Update from 11/17/20 (a)
- Update from 6/10/20
- Update from 5/27/20
- Update from 5/19/20
- Update from 5/12/20
- Update from 4/21/20
- Update from 4/14/20
- Update from 4/7/20
- Update from 3/31/20
- Update from 3/24/20
- Update from 3/17/20
- Update from 3/13/20
- Update from 3/11/20
Request For Prayer or Pastoral Visit:
Covid-19 Inspired Testimonies:
Mercy Opportunities and Needs:
- Use this form to submit a COVID-19 specific request for mercy, or to volunteer.
- Visit our COVID-19 Mercy webpage for many more ways to help.
- Mitigation Strategies for Communities
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communties
- Quoted in Sermon: Martin Luther, "Whether One May Flee From A Deadly Plague"
- Quoted in Sermon: Quote from C. S Lewis “On Living in an Atomic Age” (1948) quoted from Present Concerns: Journalistic Essays
- Atlantic: NIH Director: ‘We’re on an Exponential Curve’ Francis Collins speaks about the coronavirus, his faith, and an unusual friendship. MARCH 17, 2020